Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Seriously Folks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Seriously Folks

    Is there anything out there better than a big ol bowl of Fruity Pebbles? Alright folks, lets hear your list of favorite cereals (i can hear the slurpin' now) [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

    Fruity Pebbles
    Golden Grahams
    Frosted Mini Wheats
    Frosted Flakes

    My top 4
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #2
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seriously Folks

    Fruity Pebbles
    Golden Grahams
    Cookie Crisp
    Rice Crispies
    Frosted Flakes with some bananas cut up into them
    Fruit Loops

    heck I love just about all cereal as long is it is not Nutra-Grain or something like that

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seriously Folks

    Fiber One with non-fat vanilla yogurt. Yeah! I'm an 80 year old woman!

    Or....raisen bran crunch.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  4. #4
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seriously Folks

    WOW!!!...never thought I would hear that one

    Fiber-one?....what exactly does that consist of?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seriously Folks

    Frosted Flakes
    Fruity Pebbles
    Corn Pops
    Cookie Crisp...the list could go on and on..i love them all [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seriously Folks

    Um...I'm pretty sure it's just pure fiber. haha.

    It looks like gerbil food or something. One day I took a little bag of it to class and my friend was like, "WHAT....are you eating??" Then made fun of me after I told her.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  7. #7
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seriously Folks

    haha that is funny...but sounds really disgusting...I'll make sure I dont' try that.....EVER!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Seriously Folks

    Well I'm going to have to agree with OAR on
    -frosted flakes with bananas
    - golden grahams

    but I'm also going to add
    -cinnamon toast crunch
    -and I want to try the new Peanut Butter toast crunch
    it seems as if I'm leaving one out?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seriously Folks

    Fruity Pebbles
    Cocoa Pebbles
    Frosted mini wheats with the jam on the inside
    Corn Flakes
    Frosted Flakes
    Multi-Grain Cheerios
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member 33_phs_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seriously Folks

    i gotta add reese's cereal too..
    i just dont see how ppl can do that w/o drinking anything..i'd die...while eating a bowl of cereal i cant wait to get to the milk cuz by then im about to die of thirst haha..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •